To get the ball in your way, FLAT SPOT plays an extremely important role!
FLAT SPOT helps you:
• Allows you to bring the ball to the floor in the smoothest and most gentle way.
In this way, the rotation of the ball will not be affected by this degree of ball contact with the floor. The ball on the floor of the athletes will make the lowest landing angle and minimize the bounce of the ball when hitting the runway.
• Limit up to 100% of the lift or hit-up ball on the sky when released.
Flat Spot is made of ball orbit (half circle elips). This helps you not to feel the loft in the sky causing the ball to be hooked early, which is often called early reaction. Flat Spot will minimize the situation of ball jerk, early hook, etc. It is great that the stability of the ball line will increase many times, and make the feeling of grasping easier than hook trajectories.
• Increase your Rev rate significantly.
It is great that the rev rate will increase significantly. When the score is equal, the pressure on the finger will decrease by 50%. This makes the hands, wrists and arms much more comfortable and flexible. From there, it helps the hand speed up the rotation of the ball.
• Increases the stability of the runway and makes it easy to grasp.
The flat spot will show you a great change at the rev rate without you having to put too much pressure on your hands. The stability of the ball will increase many times and you will feel easier to grasp its hook trajectory. Everything is easier to predict, no longer feels like a sudden jerk, early hook, etc.
Here are four factors that create FLAT SPOT:
• Create clear sliding steps.
• Keep your upper body from bending too much forward.
• Flexible and shrinking knees at the end stage.
• Always keep in mind, stick the ball on the floor, not lift anymore.