Evidence from archaeologists shows that Bowling has appeared about 5,000 years ago. This makes Bowling one of the oldest sports in the world, dating from the civilized period of ancient Egypt.
Although Bowling is one of the favorite pastimes of modern families in the US today, the truth is that this sport has 90% of its origin from Egypt and the remaining 10% comes from the spleen of the nineteenth century.
The clues collected by historians show that Bowling has not changed much since its appearance until the middle of the nineteenth century. At that time, the 9 ky Bowling genre was available throughout Europe and introduced to the US, so here it became a very popular sport and a favorite game for gamblers. This caused the Connecticut state government to enact legislation in 1841 to prohibit the possession of a 9-kilometer Bowling zone. This is a government effort to erase the gathering points of gamblers.
To circumvent the law, gamblers changed the rules of the game. They added a kite to be called Bowling 10 ky instead of Bowling 9 ky like before. Because the law only banned Bowling 9, so with this change, the Bowling Zones have operated again without fear of violating the law. In addition, Bowling 10 ky also brings more fun than Bowling 9 ky and it has been maintained until today.
10 ky has become the standard for Bowling but the ball used to roll is still not improved. It was not until 1905 that the first modern ball was released. Previously, most Bowling balls were made of wood, highly appreciated for their durability and light weight. However, wooden balls do not have the bounce like the balls we use today.
The bowling ball of rubber was launched to the market for the first time in 1905 and was immediately popular. In 1914, a special rubber plastic compound was used to create the Bowling ball. This compound is called Mineralite, which is used to make the ball rolling speed faster and more accurate. This also creates new pitching techniques and many techniques still in use today.